Dr Goyal is the clinical trainer for DermTutor. He has been teaching to other healthcare professionals for several years. He has spoken for Galderma and Thornton and Ross.
He is also a tutor on the popular RCGP Minor Surgery Courses.
Dr Goyal is a well established GP Partner at a prestigious surgery in Milton Keynes with an interest in Dermatology and is the lead GP for Dermatology in Milton Keynes. He is also part of the Dermatology team at Bedford Hospital.
Dr Goyal is a specialist in this field of cosmetic medicine and has carried out thousands of injections during his aesthetics career. He runs a successful practice in Milton Keynes relying on reputation rather advertising. He keeps up to date with current medical knowledge by discussing ideas with other successful doctors, plastic surgeons and dermatologists.
Dr Goyal currently has the following associations:
▪ Associate Member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine
▪ Member of The Royal College of General Practitioners
▪ Diplomate of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
▪ Member of the Medical Defence Union
▪ Full registration with the General Medical Council
▪ Member of the Primary Care Dermatological Society
▪ Merit Achievement in Diploma in Clinical Dermatology, Barts and London School of Medicine and Dentistry